Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Trying to get a provisional license using ukvi but it dosen't have my details  (Read 1084 times)

• Liked: 0
Hello I'm new to this forum so I'm not entirely sure if this has come up on here. I moved to the uk in january of this year but haven't gotten my license here yet because I've been putting it off. But now it's coming close to the 12 month mark where I can't use my u.s. license anymore. So i've been trying to get onto ukvi to get my share code but it says that my details doesn't match their records. I'm pretty sure I used ukvi to do my application so I thought that I would be able to see my immigration status online. Do I call ukvi to see if there's just a problem on their end or do I just not have access to see my digital immigration status. I really don't want to have to send in my BRP and passport to get a provisional. Is there anyone who's gone through the same thing? Thanks in advance.

• Liked: 958
I think you have to send in ID unfortunately. The DVLA website states that unless you have a UK biometric passport (only available to British citizens) then you have to send in the original of one of the accepted forms of ID.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

• Liked: 0
thanks, I was hoping to not have to do that but it is what it is. I'm going to call ukvi just to see if there's any way to be able to view my immigration status online. It'll probably be a futile effort but I'll try regardless. Thank you for responding  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab