Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Moving back from the US to the UK  (Read 648 times)

• Liked: 0
Moving back from the US to the UK
« on: February 23, 2024, 02:24:31 PM »
Hello - I'm very glad I found this community and all the helpful advice on offer. Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm planning on moving back to the UK this summer with my family after 8 wonderful years in California. Like many others here, I'm working through all the questions about visas and money (and bringing our cat!) to figure out how to make the move as smooth as possible. Thanks

• Liked: 719
Re: Moving back from the US to the UK
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 02:34:31 PM »
Welcome to the site, it sounds like you have enjoyed your adventure in the USA.
Dual USC/UKC living in the UK since May 2016

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 03:30:19 PM »
Hello - I'm very glad I found this community and all the helpful advice on offer. Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm planning on moving back to the UK this summer with my family after 8 wonderful years in California. Like many others here, I'm working through all the questions about visas and money (and bringing our cat!) to figure out how to make the move as smooth as possible. Thanks

You're in the right place! Welcome!  :)

• Liked: 676
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 07:19:57 PM »

You will be in good hands. The folks on this site will be able to give you tips and updates about things that may have changed since you left. Best of luck with the move!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab