Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Phone thinks I'm still in UK  (Read 232 times)

• In my nothing you meant everything to me
  • Liked: 4
Phone thinks I'm still in UK
« on: March 07, 2024, 10:56:11 AM »
Can anyone advise how to get my phone to know I've moved back to the US? 6 months ago!

I have an Android and am having the hardest time having British fingerprints on everything.

I can't get a CVS card app. I couldn't get the parking app for a downtown job interview. I can't get Venmo. Someone paying me for cat sitting was a hassle.
When I try to do social things, I'm the dork that has to PayPal everyone or pay with cash or can't buy my own ticket bc I can't get the ticket app.

My phone says I have to be in the US, which I AM!

I got a new SIM card in my old phone and it didn't work. I changed locations on my Google accounts and it didn't work. I got a new phone and it didn't work.

For example, when I look up the CVS (pharmacy) app in the Google Play Store, it gives me NHS and Boots options. :-[

I don't know what to do anymore. I have looked into this extensively, and it's driving me crazy.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

• Liked: 768
Re: Phone thinks I'm still in UK
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 07:01:46 PM »
Can anyone advise how to get my phone to know I've moved back to the US? 6 months ago!

I have an Android and am having the hardest time having British fingerprints on everything.

I can't get a CVS card app. I couldn't get the parking app for a downtown job interview. I can't get Venmo. Someone paying me for cat sitting was a hassle.
When I try to do social things, I'm the dork that has to PayPal everyone or pay with cash or can't buy my own ticket bc I can't get the ticket app.

My phone says I have to be in the US, which I AM!

I got a new SIM card in my old phone and it didn't work. I changed locations on my Google accounts and it didn't work. I got a new phone and it didn't work.

For example, when I look up the CVS (pharmacy) app in the Google Play Store, it gives me NHS and Boots options. :-[

I don't know what to do anymore. I have looked into this extensively, and it's driving me crazy.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Have you changed your location in your Google settings and on your Google account?

Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk

• In my nothing you meant everything to me
  • Liked: 4
Re: Phone thinks I'm still in UK
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 02:04:45 PM »
Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, I have.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab