Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Got the fiancee visa, fast and no problems!  (Read 573 times)

• Hi there.
  • Liked: 0
Got the fiancee visa, fast and no problems!
« on: January 20, 2005, 04:43:59 PM »
I'm usually just a lurker, but since I got so much useful information here about applying for the fiancee visa I thought I should say how it went. I did the efastrack application online while still in the UK, a few days before leaving for the US. I sent off the application and supporting documents to the consulate in Los Angeles on the 12th, the consulate received it on the 13th (even though I only paid for the 2-day Fed Ex delivery option), and I received my visa yesterday, the 19th! So from start to finish it only took five business days, pretty fast considering that on their phone helpline they say it's taking 10 days to 2 weeks. All that worrying for nothing! :)

• Liked: 1
Re: Got the fiancee visa, fast and no problems!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 04:45:29 PM »
Congrats Brin!  It's such a relief to get that visa isn't it?  Welcome to UKY too!
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

• Liked: 8
Re: Got the fiancee visa, fast and no problems!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 04:54:47 PM »
Congrats!   :D

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab