Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: WHo else stayed up for the big game?  (Read 869 times)

• My Girl
  • Liked: 0
WHo else stayed up for the big game?
« on: February 07, 2005, 09:32:49 AM »
Just wanted to know how many other crazy people are out there!  It was a game worth staying up for; we've been lucky to have a nice run of exciting Superbowls over the past several years.  Nothing is worse than staying up to watch a 41-6 clanker, except maybe if you're an Eagles fan......

I thought the Eagles wasted way too may opportunities to score in the first half when the pats were trying to find their rhythm- you gotta put up points in the red zone against a team with such a good D.  But what an inspirational drive by the Ealgles in the 4th quarter - it was one of the best scoring drives I saw all year.  And he may not win any personality awards, but you have to admire what T.O. did out there - my level of respect for him went up a notch for sure.  It's too bad the MVP can't go to the losing team.  Without him, the Pats win a blowout.  Now if my beloved Randy Moss could only show a fraction of that kind of courage next year....I won't hold my breath though.

Go Vikings!!!
"He (Bush) says we are at war on terror, but that is a metaphor, though I doubt if he knows what that means. It's like having a war on dandruff, it's endless and pointless." - Gore Vidal

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab