Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Root Canal in UK  (Read 931 times)

• Liked: 1
Root Canal in UK
« on: February 08, 2005, 01:33:08 PM »
HAs anyone had one here?  How much are they?

I'm not saying i need one....although i may (and have never had one and am freaking)......i paid about 3K USD for porcelean fillings in about 6 teeth to prevent this...but one is behaving quite badly and i need to get to a dentist.

i'm fearing the worst.  Bah.  But i need to do it before it becomes absess or whatever!

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
Re: Root Canal in UK
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 01:49:05 PM »
Haven't had one. I'd suggest asking around your office (if none of the Londoners here can recommend a good place). Get a good personal recommendation.

As for cost, no idea. Good luck!
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 07:54:15 PM »
Well, I've had at least six, but none here!!!  They are not too painful, like getting a cavity filled just a bit longer and then you have to get fitted for a post and crown.

• Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 11:33:39 PM »

Just had one last week. Not AS painful as I was expected, but still the wrong side of pleasant.

Total treatment has cost me around £80 (NHS subsidised, including X-rays, filling, etc).

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab