Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Problem With divorce :(  (Read 1525 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Problem With divorce :(
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2005, 01:01:25 PM »
If your wife is in denial, regardless of motivation, it's going to be difficult convincing the ECO that the relationship has permanently broken down. 

Very true - she is in denial and is now very angry about the whole thing - even accusing me to seeing Andrea for the past 5 years !!!

It's not lost yet.  Question:  when did you separate?  Did you draw up papers?  And are you going for a UB?  or the 2 year with consent?

when did you separate? Dec 2003
Did you draw up papers? NO - she is divorcing me
And are you going for a UB?  or the 2 year with consent? She is claiming Unreasonable behavior against me

Unclear:  The nisi runs for 6 weeks and 1 day.  Why do you say 3 months?  :-\\\\

Due to the fact she has to apply for the absolute(as she is the petitioner), if she doesn't I can apply for the absolute 3 months after the 6 weeks and 1 day time limit

Thanks

Steve

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2005, 01:28:06 PM »
when did you separate? Dec 2003
Did you draw up papers? NO - she is divorcing me
And are you going for a UB?  or the 2 year with consent? She is claiming Unreasonable behavior against me

We didn't have the part that you were the respondent! 

This looks fine then.    :)

• Banned

• Damn it, Spock, breathe!
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2005, 08:31:26 AM »
I agree with, garry. If she filed for the divorce on grounds unrelated to infidelity, she can't hold the relationship you've developed since separation against you. You should bring that up in a calm conversation with her (Jm, she probably still wants the divorce, deep down, but didn't expect you to find someone else first/get over the separation so quickly). Given that she petitioned before Andrea was in the picture, I can't see what legal ground she'd have for holding things up...

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab