Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Last minute to do list!  (Read 614 times)

• Liked: 0
Last minute to do list!
« on: April 25, 2005, 09:02:59 PM »
I'm leaving Friday night, and at work I've made a small last minute to do list.. Is there anything you think I should add?

Calling the insurance company is the only thing I have so far. I made my account a joint account with my mom so she can close that. I just need to get some peppermint patties to take, and that's it for candy.

• Mellowing with age.
  • Liked: 1
Re: Last minute to do list!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 09:10:33 PM »
Last minute dry cleaning
Stock up at Target on anything you can't get here or can't live without until you can find a substitute
Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts…

• If it were easy, you wouldn't appreciate it
    • Just Frances
  • Liked: 0
Re: Last minute to do list!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 09:46:53 PM »
If you have the time and are so inclined, concider having a Power of Attorney drawn up with a trusted parent or family member "in charge".  Mine is set up specifically so that my Mom or Dad can take care of my financial affairs if / when needed.  This includes thier ability to sign thier name in my stead (great for Tax returns and other "official" business).

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab