Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Pet Transport  (Read 2543 times)

• Liked: 0
Pet Transport
« on: August 05, 2003, 06:35:30 PM »
My wife and I will be moving to Edinburgh soon.  Once settled for a couple of weeks our cats are going to be sent over via Air Canada to London Heathrow.  We are currently trying to figure out the best way to get the cats from Heathrow to Edinburgh.  Has anyone had experience with a UK based pet transport company that would transport the cats from London to Edinburgh?  Has anyone done a similiar move before that can offer any advice?

Thanks

• Garden Butterflies
  • Liked: 0
Re: Pet Transport
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 06:47:40 PM »
hello mcmillac, I wish I could offer you some advise on getting your cats to edinburgh...  unfortunately I had already found other homes for my 2 cats before they changed the pet scheme.  So I have not been working with pet transport issues.

I am wondering if train would not be the best...  but I am guessing they will need some caring for before they start a second part of journey...  hmmm!  I wonder if there are any services over in the UK that strictly deals with tranporting pets to owners.

Besides your needs here, I wish to welcome you to UKY...  I will be sort of a neighbor when I head over this fall to Northumberland...  I tad south of you just over in England...

I wish you luck with finding something for cats...  and if you do find some sort of service...  hopefully you will share it here for others in the future?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2003, 06:49:23 PM by mfredericka »
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab