Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Dentists again  (Read 985 times)

• Mellowing with age.
  • Liked: 1
Dentists again
« on: April 29, 2005, 08:54:57 AM »
I know it's been asked before but does anyone have a recommendation for a good dentist either in North or East London?  My best mate would like to see an American dentist, if possible. 
Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts…

• Liked: 2
Re: Dentists again
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 09:06:14 AM »
We had a very good dentist in Chingford (NE London),  Kathryn Tucker, based at Briggs, Wakefield and Assocaites, 2a Buxton Road, London, E4 7DP Tel 020 8529 1422.  They charge per treatment, or via 'Denplan' and sometimes have openings for NHS patients.

Give them a call!

• Mellowing with age.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 10:30:35 AM »
Thank you!  I'll pass it on to her.
Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts…

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 10:34:22 AM »
i go to a decent place, i've only been for an exam and now for a cleaning on saturday, but they are OK.  Acceptable. 

i miss my coddling and very forward thinking dentist.  when they saw my 6 porcilean veneers on my bottom teeth the woman said 'wow, we've not seen ones this this before, they are beautiful!'

needless to say, i was nervous...but she did a better job than expected so i'll keep her.  She is on Edgewear road.  Not american though.

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2005, 06:33:10 AM »
I used to go to Anton Viljoen, whose surgery was in Plaistow Road, Stratford E15.   
He's South African, and very gentle (very good looking as well!)

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2005, 10:46:48 AM »
Not North - or East --- but I went to Whitecross in Victoria -- VERY nice and not at all scary!

• Mellowing with age.
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2005, 07:57:59 PM »
Thanks girls!  I'll pass on everything to her.  She's 9 months pregnant and wants to get a bad tooth checked before the peanut comes.   ;)

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2005, 10:21:20 AM »
My wife got free dental treatment at the above recommendation while she was pregnant - take along the NHS exemption card that she should have.

Sponsored Links