Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Broxi, have you stopped smiling yet?  (Read 1966 times)

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
Re: Broxi, have you stopped smiling yet?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2005, 08:59:02 AM »
I'll be supporting the English at the weekend...definitely supporting Liverpool tomorrow night.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

• Mellowing with age.
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2005, 10:33:25 PM »
Wooohooo!  What an awesome match!  I'm sure there will be much celebrating at AnneR's house tonight.  ;)
Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts…

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2005, 10:38:24 PM »
And at Vnicepeeps!  ;D
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2005, 10:41:14 PM »
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/color]

• Liked: 0
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2005, 10:41:28 PM »
I can't ^#$^&$%&^% believe it!!!!!!  How the hell did Milan lose!!!!! Even though I hate Pool, they deserve to be in the Champions League next year.  Hopefully UEFA let five English teams in next year.

I drank too much, now off to bed.....   ;D

bvamin

• Mellowing with age.
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2005, 10:46:55 PM »
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/color]

LOL!  I knew you'd be ecstatic.  I didn't start watching until just before the 3rd Pool goal in regulation.  I got a nasty text from the man.. "What do you mean you aren't watching footie!!?"
Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts…

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2005, 10:50:20 PM »
Ecstatic beyond all belief. At half time I was all but ready to stop watching I was so unhappy.

Er, by "the man" I assume you mean, like big brother, yeah?  ;)

OK, I drank too much too. Must get some sleep.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2005, 08:44:30 AM »
OH YES!!!!!!  I could have done without the mad beer splashing and toe stomping, the scrum pack, the guy that decided to smash a beer mug with his flip flop covered shoe,  oh and the guy that just had to kiss me three times along with kissing half the pub, but it was in one word:  Amazing. 

I swear my husband teared up. ;D

The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2005, 09:58:47 AM »

I swear my husband teared up. ;D

I certainly did!

That was an amazing game - unbelievable - beautiful - incredible...as Gabby Logan said, "Superlatives were made for a night like this."

I can't help but think Michael Owen is sitting in Spain going "Damn damn damn damn..."  ::)
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

• tenez dessus fortement sur vos rêves
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2005, 01:20:49 PM »
oh what a night, what an amazing 6 minutes even though i support Leeds i am fond of Liverpool and leapt in the air when alonso smashed in the saved penalty, yes yes yes yes, and to top it all it may have even p%$£ed off man u fans  ;D ;D
its a far better thing i do than i have ever done

Sponsored Links