Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Question about living arrangements  (Read 633 times)

• Liked: 0
Question about living arrangements
« on: June 25, 2005, 01:31:31 PM »
Im not sure if anyone would be able to answer this question,if anyone can it would be very much appreciated since my appointment is soon.

I am applying for my fiancee visa. My fiancee lives with his mother, I have a letter from her stating she is will be allowing us to live there temporarily. My fiancee wrote in his letter that we will be living there for a month or two before getting a flat of our own. My fiancees mother has a 4 bedroom house, one bedroom of her own, one bedroom me and my fiancee will be sharing, another one that 2 of her daughters share and the other one her oldest daughter has. Will the consulate think this is too many people? and also i have a copy of her certified lease, it is with the council. is that ok also? since it is a council house?

and also I first went to visit him in august, i arrived at night on august 12th 2004 and i left in the after noon on august 20th in 2004.  and i went there again arriving the night of november 11th 2004 and leaving the evening of may 8th 2005. even though i didnt stay more then 6 months each visit, i recently found out that i was only suppose to be there 6 months out of a year which i didnt know at the time. i saw the stamp in my passport saying good for 6 months so i figured it was 6 months each visit there. so all of my days including the days i got there and the days i left , equal to 66 days. is this going to be a problem?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 02:05:02 PM by redstarblast »

• Liked: 2
Re: Question about living arrangements
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 03:46:37 PM »
I don't think you'll have any problems on either point.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab