Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: adverts you love & hate  (Read 62640 times)

Re: adverts you love & hate
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2006, 07:04:13 PM »
I hate the Sheila's Wheels commercial because everytime I hear it I cant get that stupid song out of my head!

arghhh now I've got that song stuck in my head again

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2006, 07:05:49 PM »
I hate those insurance commercials. Lee Evans did a great impersonation of it during one of his comedy shows.

• Liked: 0
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2006, 07:49:32 PM »
I can not stand the Picture Loan commerical.

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2006, 07:56:25 PM »
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this one, but I hate the one that goes, 'Gimme yop(?) me mamma, yop me mamma, yop for when the morning comes..' or something like that, the mouth thingy freaks me out, and the way they are sitting on the toilet. :P
Deb

'If it's too loud, you're too old!!'

' Regret the things you do, not the things you didn't'

http://debbiesmomentsintime.blogspot.com/

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2006, 07:12:39 AM »

OMG... i hate that one too!
Like WHO would walk around the house with the camcorder, filming their husband while he is on the phone sorting out a loan...or talking about football?   >:(

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2006, 08:40:03 AM »
The Picture Loan commercial? Im not sure which one this is. But have you seen the ogres they use as actors for the Ocean finance commercials?  :o

• Liked: 1
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2006, 09:00:57 AM »
See the Yop advert is just odd... but I found myself laughing at it...
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

• Liked: 2
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2006, 09:28:07 AM »
That advert with Jose Marrino (spelling wrong). Was it a car; was it a phone? Who cares - he's perfection :-*
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." - Samuel Johnson

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2006, 12:04:35 PM »
I love the Egg adverts with the guinea pigs doing people things.  They're so cute.
Bored

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2006, 12:40:01 PM »
That advert with Jose Marrino (spelling wrong). Was it a car; was it a phone? Who cares - he's perfection :-*

I agree. He's yummy. Though that's as much praise as you'll ever hear me give to anyone associated with that club. (  ;) Cait)

On the absolute opposite end of the spectrum, what's up with Renaldo (sp?) advertising whatever car it is? He's beyond ugly.  :-X

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2006, 04:05:53 PM »
I love the Egg adverts with the guinea pigs doing people things.  They're so cute.
Oh, I love those! I never even realized they were advertising for Egg. The baby guinea pig rolling on the floor is so cute!

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2006, 05:28:26 PM »
I think its for medicine,but after the son is whining in the shop,the mother throws herself into the floor & throws a tantrum like a child, I like it :D

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2006, 05:33:11 PM »
I think its for medicine,but after the son is whining in the shop,the mother throws herself into the floor & throws a tantrum like a child, I like it :D

Yes!  That one's great.  I also don't remember what it advertises.  It seems like the best commercials are the ones where you don't remember the product which they advertise.  I had to look-up the guinea pig advert to see which company it was.
Bored

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2006, 06:57:46 AM »

Yeah, it's for First Defence (the spray that is meant to prevent colds)... but it took me  a long time to realise that!

• To allow for time differences
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2006, 07:03:17 AM »
So, I have to admit I haven't been through the entire thread, so if it's been touched on, it's touched on again, but I just HATE the Marks and Spencer adverts! This is not just an advert...this is a pretentious and snobbish advert about food that is just that.....FOOD! Get over it! Hehe. as for like...well, I didn't watch enough TV when I was there to get any that I really liked, I guess the one with the skydiving hugs advertising hot soup was cute.
...::- Forever -::...

Sponsored Links