Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: PETS sceme info?  (Read 1410 times)

• Liked: 0
PETS sceme info?
« on: July 01, 2005, 01:59:47 PM »
Anyone have a link to info on the PETS sceme? 

Re: PETS sceme info?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »
Ill ask molly to check this post, she just did a lot of research into this for her university course, im guessing she'll know all the info you need (obviously her being a student vet nurse at a local practice helps too)  ;D

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 02:49:56 PM »
Munchie, there are numerous threads here on the topic of PETS.

http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=10214.0

Feel free to ask any questions you like. Lots of us have brought animals over and we're here for you! I brought my cat over 2 years ago, and I think things have gotten a little easier since then -- but there are others who've done it more recently and will be able to tell you everything you need! Best of luck to you!!
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 08:14:07 PM »
just put DEFRA on the search and it comes right up (Defra) and then look to the side for the 'passport scheme'. :)
I would not seek the desert, or red palaces.Where reigns the sun, nor sail to magic isles......
For here is heartsease still, and deep content.
The Elves here holy and immortal dwell, and on the stones and trees there lies a spell.       J.R.R. Tolkien

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 09:10:46 PM »
Yea that is what I was going to say, try DEFRA as they will have all the info required.  I did do a "leaflet" for my course, but the was last year and it seems to be changing a little each year. So check the website and ring your vet practice for advice as well.

Best of luck.  :)
Moll

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 11:06:17 PM »
http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/quarantine/index.htm

I live in California, just took my dog to the vet this week and got her microchip, rabbies vacc, and blood test ($250!)  Amazing that there is only ONE lab in the states (Kansas) to perform this blood work! 

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2005, 08:15:07 AM »
http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/quarantine/index.htm

I live in California, just took my dog to the vet this week and got her microchip, rabbies vacc, and blood test ($250!)  Amazing that there is only ONE lab in the states (Kansas) to perform this blood work! 

Wow ... I did it all 2 1/2 years ago and Kansas was the only lab then. I thought for sure things would have changed since then!
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab