Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: We Are Not Afraid  (Read 1399 times)

• Witchiepoo
  • Liked: 3
We Are Not Afraid
« on: July 10, 2005, 09:42:53 AM »
http://www.werenotafraid.com/

Interesting pictures and encouraging words of support
Insert wonderfully creative signature here …

• Me and my Brit
  • Liked: 0
Re: We Are Not Afraid
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 02:11:59 PM »
This is a cool site I saw on the news this morning - some if the images are fantastic!!!

http://www.werenotafraid.com/index.html

~Liza
"Be not the slave of your own past - plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with a new power, with an advanced experience, that shall explain and overlook the old."  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

• PA - DC - Leeds, UK - Dallas, Tx
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 02:22:15 PM »
yup, posted that in the London thread that's 19some pages. Good site.
Sometimes I feel like an alien in my own country

• Takin' Nashville on the road...;-)
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 03:07:09 PM »
My girlfriend was in Nashville with me from June 26 to July 5.  After a fantastic week of shows (Opry, Tootsie's and gobs of other clubs in and around here) she went home knowing I'll be there on August 12.  I came in from a good morning run, turned on the news and started seeing what was happening in London.  I remembered she told me her production company was doing a show in London soon and had to meet with the client in London when she got back home.  Frantic, I tried to call her cell but no joy.  I tried her home unsuccessfully.  I finally managed to reach her by calling her office in Portsmouth.  She and her coworkers were still in Portsmouth which really made me feel great for a moment.  But then I really felt bad for the victims of this murderous rampage.  I told her my plans weren't changing for the trip and she replied without hesitation, "You bet your @#$ you won't!  I'm not going to give up anything to their kind!"  That was definitely good to hear.

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 04:33:34 PM »
My friend posted to that site.  She's got this really creepy picture of her cat looking down with green eyes.  :)

Edited: Yes it was a cat, although a can could mean you're really not afraid of anything.  [smiley=bootyshake.gif]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 05:31:00 PM by beccaboo »
Dream a dream of England .......... Some day

• Me and my Brit
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 05:11:57 PM »
My friend posted to that site.  She's got this really creepy picture of her can looking down with green eyes.  :)

Her can?  Sounds interesting!!   :o  Me thinks you mean her cat perhaps?  hehehehe

~Liza
"Be not the slave of your own past - plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with a new power, with an advanced experience, that shall explain and overlook the old."  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sponsored Links