Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Directions to Croydon Home Office  (Read 2203 times)

• Liked: 2
Re: Directions to Croydon Home Office
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2003, 06:59:15 PM »
Well I hope you get lucky like Ashley but I wouldn't count on it - when we were there last month they sent us into a cashiers room to pay first and then when we saw the immigration officer we had to show the receipt. But you never know! Anyway I hope you enjoy your queuing experience it is good practice for becoming an honorary Brit! Sandwiches and flask of tea optional ...

• Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2003, 04:02:12 PM »
Is the FLR on needed if you came over on a fiancee visa? If you came on a marriage visa you dont need that right?  I have a marriage visa and its expiring next week so like i asked in the other subject.. i just want to check i need a set(m) form.  Anyone gone that had a marriage visa already to get their indefinite leave to remain?

thanks
California winters are a thing of the past..

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2003, 04:22:22 AM »
Is the FLR on needed if you came over on a fiancee visa? If you came on a marriage visa you dont need that right?  I have a marriage visa and its expiring next week so like i asked in the other subject.. i just want to check i need a set(m) form.  Anyone gone that had a marriage visa already to get their indefinite leave to remain?

thanks

The set(m) form is the correct form to fill out if you have a spousal visa and are applying for ILR.  This is the route we went.  I came over with a spousal visa that was good for one year and after that year, I applied for ILR and am now a permanent resident.  Hope that helps!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2003, 06:41:43 PM »
Thanks for that Elle you have answered my question!

Cheers!

Stacey
California winters are a thing of the past..

Sponsored Links