Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: UK Visas site useless for answering emails...  (Read 480 times)

• Does my bum look big in this?
  • Liked: 0
UK Visas site useless for answering emails...
« on: July 18, 2005, 09:28:17 PM »
...I've emailed them TWICE now w/questions about visas for the kiddos, but no answer!  Grrrrr!  >:(

Anyone else know - do I send the two applications (one for each kid) together, or separately?  If together, I'm assuming I only need to provide one set of documentation.  If separate, do I send one original set and one certified copy?  I may end up saying to heck with it and flying to LA to apply in person.  If I do that, do I need to take the kiddos with me?  They're 9 and 11.  Or do I apply on their behalf?

Thanks.....
~A
When I am grown-up I will understand how BEAUTIFUL it feels to administrate my life effectively.

Until then I will continue to TORCH all correspondence that bores me and to dance NAKED over the remnants of its still glowing embers.

~The Interesting Thoughts of Edward Monkton

• Baa!
  • Liked: 0
Re: UK Visas site useless for answering emails...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 10:16:54 PM »
...I've emailed them TWICE now w/questions about visas for the kiddos, but no answer!  Grrrrr!  >:(

Anyone else know - do I send the two applications (one for each kid) together, or separately?  If together, I'm assuming I only need to provide one set of documentation.  If separate, do I send one original set and one certified copy?  I may end up saying to heck with it and flying to LA to apply in person.  If I do that, do I need to take the kiddos with me?  They're 9 and 11.  Or do I apply on their behalf?

Thanks.....
~A

I've never had to do this, but I don't see why you can't send the kids' applications together.  However, if it was me, I'd send separate documentation for each kid just to avoid confusion.  Sometimes those consulate people can be sticklers!
"Anyone who burns his backside must himself sit upon it." - Scottish Gaelic Proverb

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab