Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Texan Baby  (Read 951 times)

• Liked: 0
Texan Baby
« on: August 19, 2005, 12:23:22 PM »
A work mate gave me this today...I seriously laughed out loud!  ;D

A Texan is drinking in a New York bar when he gets a call on his cell phone. He hangs up, grinning from ear to ear, and orders a round of drinks for everybody in the bar announcing his wife has produced a typical Texas baby boy weighing 25 pounds.

Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but the Texan just shrugs, "That's about average down home, folks... like I said, my boy's a typical Texas baby boy."

Congratulations showered him from all around,and many exclamations of, "WOW!"

We heard one woman actually fainted due to sympathy pains.

Two weeks later he returns to the bar. The bartender says, "Say,you're the father of that typical Texas baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth.

Everybody's been making bets about how big he'd be in two weeks. So how much does he weigh now?

The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds."

The bartender is puzzled, concerned, and a little suspicious. "What happened? He already weighed 25 pounds the day he was born!"

The Texas father takes a slow swig from his long-neck Lone Star beer, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says, "Had'm circumcised".
[/i]

Never criticize a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes....that way you are a mile a way - and you have his shoes....

• Mellowing with age.
  • Liked: 1
Re: Texan Baby
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 03:04:44 PM »
That's one hell of a foreskin!  lol
Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts…

• Liked: 0
Re: Texan Baby
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 03:08:38 PM »
I still laugh when I read it....I wonder though, from how many of the responses posted here, if anyone else found it funny...or am I just having a weird humor day! LOL
Never criticize a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes....that way you are a mile a way - and you have his shoes....

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab