Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hello spams, I'm BiGjesse  (Read 678 times)

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
  • Liked: 0
Hello spams, I'm BiGjesse
« on: September 29, 2003, 02:23:38 PM »
Hello.
What a fortunate name to have in this wonderful country.  I first looked around this site trying to find information about how I could deal with my student loans from the states  :-/.  But this seems a good community to just chill in as well.  8)

I've been here a year n' 2 months and failed a driving test!
But Cornwall Iz a beautiful place!

Re: Hello spams, I'm BiGjesse
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 05:49:45 PM »
Hi Jesse.  Glad to meet you.  So where are you in the UK?  I hear the driving test is tough for us.  Did you move over for love or mainly to be a student?  Where are you from in the USA?

Take care and write soon.
Give a man an inch and he thinks he's a ruler!

• Garden Butterflies
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 07:31:15 PM »
Hi Jesse, welcome to UKY...I am sure that chilling here will be loads of fun and full info...  

shel
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

• Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2003, 05:13:47 AM »
Ew..student loans  :P Hope it goes well...keep posting!
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2003, 03:07:45 PM »
to answer questions:  I came for love  :-X ... and I came from New England  :P namely lil' rhody

• Liked: 1
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2003, 04:17:03 PM »
So where in Cornwall do you find yourself?  It is a wonderful world there. Though at times it's like a differnt planet. ;D
The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

• If it were easy, you wouldn't appreciate it
    • Just Frances
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2003, 07:14:17 PM »
Welcome to the board Jesse!!

As for student loans while living abroad, it can get tiersome.  I have mine set up so that I can pay with a visa-check card, and all correspondance goes to my folks place in WA state.  It works well for me, as they will never leave the family home for more than a short vacation to the ocean.

Depending on the type of loans you have (I am on the direct federal loans program) you can do much of your stuff on line, including deferments if necessary.

Good luck!

Frances

Sponsored Links