Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Need to renew my visa but i have a question  (Read 855 times)

• Liked: 0
Need to renew my visa but i have a question
« on: September 29, 2003, 05:47:44 PM »
Hi-

I am living here in the Uk and have been for a year with my hubby.  I am looking at the visa section on the home office website and I am pretty sure the form i need to fill out is the SET(m) not the FLR (m).  Can anyone just assure me this is the correct one?  I have all the other stuff i need documents wise but i will be gutted if i show up with the wrong application filled out!   Can someone just advise?

Thanks

Stacey ???
California winters are a thing of the past..

• NYState_of_Mind
  • FAMILIE, GOD & VADERLAND! Zonder de een heb je niet de anderen!!

• Never forget what it MEANS to be an AMERICAN...
    • Uncover Fahrenheit for what it is
  • Liked: 0
Re: Need to renew my visa but i have a question
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 08:35:25 PM »
I just came from Croydon today don't know if this helps -- but on the letter they gave to me it states (and also includes a phone number).

"shortly before your stay expires.... That application must be made on an application form which can be obtained from the Application Forms Unit (0870 241 0645) or over the Internet at http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/ind/hpg.htm.

"The form will ask you and your spouse to sign a statement to the effect that your marriage has not ended and that you and that you both intent to continue living together as husband and wife"

Good luck..
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last."Forgiveness is up to God. I just hope we hurry up the meeting." 02.08.03, Gen. Schwarzkoph It's the SILENT MAJORITY that COUNTS not the LOUD MINORITY that CONSTANTLY WINES! http://www.leftnuts.com/images/fu_marines1.jpg
www.protestwarrior.com Proud Member of the V.R.W.C.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab