Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Pillow Talk  (Read 1230 times)

• Liked: 0
Pillow Talk
« on: October 13, 2003, 12:21:29 PM »
Any suggestions for a great pillow that doesn’t go completely flat in the middle of the night? I have been using goose down pillows that fluff up nicely, but in the middle of the night they go completely flat and my neck is aching!
Melissa  ;D

• Fat people are hard to kidnap.
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 0
Re: Pillow Talk
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2003, 11:32:13 PM »
I personally have a bad back, and I use one of these...

http://www.selectcomfort.com/accessories/productSet.cfm?Category_ID=13&SubCategoryID=82&recordNum=4

It was costly, and took a little getting used to, but now I love it.  ;D

(BTW -- these are very common -- they're that cool space/memory foam stuff. I'm not necessarily advocating Select Comfort... although I love their beds and as soon as they get their butt to England I'll buy one.)
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. ~Carl Sagan

• Liked: 4
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2003, 12:27:53 AM »
I've bought several pillows since moving here ...they all seem to go flat.  Sounds like the search is on for a GREAT pillow in the UK, hehe.  
"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today."
--Robert E. Lee

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2003, 12:54:54 AM »
I'm not over there so I can't help you to find a great pillow there. But I LOVE my pillow. It's actually just from KMart...one of the Martha Stewart ones. It's perfect...has just the right amount of fluffiness and doesn't go flat. :) I take it everywhere I go if I know I'm staying the night. The couple of times I didn't take it somewhere I got stuck sleeping on flat horrible pillows...or should I say NOT sleeping. >:(

I hope you find a good pillow. :)

Oh and I like your name. ;D

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab