Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Welcome One & All  (Read 1859 times)

• Liked: 4
Welcome One & All
« on: August 06, 2002, 01:22:00 AM »
HELLO EVERYONE!!!......I'm Pam currently living in Essex with UKSteve and the kids.  We are orginially from "Sweet Home Alabama", well atleast the kids and I, hehe.  Steve is one of the true englishmens...aaaahhh gotta love em  ;D .  We've been married for about one year now and have been residing in the UK since last October.    I'm usually around greeting all the newbies (I'm the UK Yankee Welcome Wagon).  But for the last couple of weeks I've been AWOL.  Just moved homes and now I'm on a lil holiday in the deep South.  It appears we have SOOOOOO many new people signed on I was afraid I would miss someone so I decided to do a ONE POST TO ALL.  Hope ya'll dont mind.  I'm sure I will catch up with each and every one of you very soon.  Don't forget we have live chats on Tuesday evening at 8pm.  Come and be a part of it.  And last but not least.......

WELCOME TO OUR HOME!!  Glad you found the site and KEEP POSTIN!!!!   8)

See Ya'll.....Pam

btw...I've got my  [smiley=sunny.gif] now I'm ready to come home.  
« Last Edit: August 06, 2002, 03:30:31 PM by ItsBcoz »
"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today."
--Robert E. Lee

• I hate Mondays too!!!
  • Liked: 0
Re: Welcome One & All
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2002, 06:24:14 PM »
Steve is one of the true englishmens...aaaahhh gotta love em  ;D .

Do we really have to?  :-[ :-/
Dial 0800-HELP-SPOUSE when in need (members only)!

• Liked: 4
Re: Welcome One & All
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2002, 08:02:26 AM »
i'm still here in hicksville USA (alabama, hehe) and its still too darn hot!!  i've noticed we have some more newbies.  i'm trying to personal welcome each and every one of you, but i afraid i'm gonna miss somebody.  so once again i just wanna say WELCOME.....WELCOME.....WELCOME.....YA'LL!!

btw...yep glen we gotta, hehe.
"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today."
--Robert E. Lee

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab