Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Worth a snicker  (Read 635 times)

• Liked: 0
Worth a snicker
« on: November 16, 2005, 10:08:25 PM »
Okay- after all the negative things Miss Hurley has said about weight and all, I had to get a snigger from this.

It's not nice and mean spirited, but on a fat day, it's kinda funny.

http://www.octanecreative.com/Parodyville/as_seen/page6.html
"It has been wisely said that we cannot really love anybody at whom we never laugh"    - Agnes Repplier

Re: Worth a snicker
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 10:29:17 PM »
I think it's hilarious, lol!!!   We should be able to have a laugh at them for a few reasons. 

1) They run around looking cute and do practically nothing and get paid millions of dollars a year. 

2) They aren't actually fat.  On the contrary, it's sad because many celebrities are way too skinny.  Then we, the world in general, idolize how malnutritioned they are. 

3) They put themselves in the spotlight in the first place.  And for the ones that boo hoo about being in the public eye all the time, it's their own fault, they chose that profession.  Life must be so rough for them...sounds like hell to me - a personal trainer, a nutritionist, a publicist, etc... all to wait on them hand and foot until their skinny little hearts are content.

I know I'm being so cynical, but I really despise most celebrities.  I think they represent so much that is wrong with America and more... LOL   ;D 

• London Rollergirl
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 10:35:56 PM »
sorry I wandered off and saw this :

there's a KID in the middle ...aww  :(
But never fear, gentlemen; castration was really not the point of feminism, and we women are too busy eviscerating one another to take you on.

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 10:47:03 PM »
That's just MEAN!!! Poor little kid and stupid parents.

• Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 01:43:48 PM »
Okay, Alicia- THAT was worth a snicker. . .

Poor little munchkin.
"It has been wisely said that we cannot really love anybody at whom we never laugh"    - Agnes Repplier

• London Rollergirl
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 06:06:18 PM »
it's like a Greek version of the "Sopranos" in that photo :o
But never fear, gentlemen; castration was really not the point of feminism, and we women are too busy eviscerating one another to take you on.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab