Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: usa children  (Read 591 times)

• Liked: 0
usa children
« on: November 24, 2005, 10:48:55 PM »
Hi,
Just wondered if anybody can give me any advice on the situation going on in my family at the moment. My daughter who is a UK citizen married a USA man 11 years ago. They have always resided in the USA but my daughter has made several trips home. There are two children from the marriage aged 4 and 6. During the past few years the marriage has gone wrong and my daughter no longer want rd to be married. As she knew she would be unable to cope as a single mum in USA she returned to UK with the children. As the children are USA citizens she should have got her husbands consent to bring them over here. As she did not do this she is now battling through the high courts to keep the children here as she has broken international law by bringing them here. I would really be grateful to anyone who has been involved in this process to get in touch with me and maybe give me some help or information on what happened to them.
                                                                          Thanks

• Me & Hub's in Switzerland...I love it there!!!!!!!
  • Liked: 0
Re: usa children
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 01:42:30 PM »
Can you email me and I'll reply instead of on here? dawnward72@yahoo.co.uk....thanks!

Re: usa children
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 02:44:52 PM »
Similarly, consultation@transpondia.co.uk

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab