Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: You Know You Grew Up In The 80's/90's If:  (Read 2382 times)

• People will believe anything if you whisper it.
  • Liked: 0
Re: You Know You Grew Up In The 80's/90's If:
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2006, 02:55:09 PM »
- You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belaire"  - STILL guilty of this I often sing along.

-You owned those lil' Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls. -  I even had the strawberry carrying case. My mother in her infinite wisdom threw it out :(

-If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock" - Still would

-It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday Morning to watch cartoons. - Does anyone remember one about a bunch of kids who were in a band and got carried away in bubbles?? I have been looking for this for ages, but can't remember the title something about Blaster Master I think??

- You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing" and all the Ramona books. - I still have all the Ramona books. They were my fave!

-You took lunch boxes to school I had three metal ones - Strawberry Shortcake, Dukes of Hazard, and The Partridge Family  8)

-You remember Popples. Rainbow Bright, Care Bears-  you bet!

I had the feathers on the hair clip and was a huge fan of New Kids on the Block......

Ahhhh the memories :)
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot. ;D

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »
They still have a lot of stuff I had as a kid.. My daughter has My Little Pony, Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake.

Did anyone else have Under-roos as a kid? I had Wonder Woman and little brother had Superman and Spiderman.

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2006, 04:26:32 PM »
I had Under-roos! I remember I wanted Wonder Woman, but they were out and my Mom got me Super Woman. :(
I was 4, but I still remember that. I ended up wearing Super Woman all of the time!

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2006, 06:00:17 PM »
I've been selling off my old BSC books on ebay, and I've made more than I thought I would on the first ones I put up for auction. Are they still popular?
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab