Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: A sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to all the helpful people here  (Read 455 times)

• Liked: 0
Hi,

I just wanted to say this is one of the friendliest and most helpful forums I have ever seen in the history of the internet. Especially in this visas and citizenship section, people have contributed an enormous and detailed amount of advice that has helped me to get over the pond and do everything right. Especially thanks to the folks who advise immigrants for a living and give us all the free advice.

Re: A sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to all the helpful people here
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 09:36:43 PM »
Hi,

I just wanted to say this is one of the friendliest and most helpful forums I have ever seen in the history of the internet. Especially in this visas and citizenship section, people have contributed an enormous and detailed amount of advice that has helped me to get over the pond and do everything right. Especially thanks to the folks who advise immigrants for a living and give us all the free advice.

:-[

Lola, Britwife, et al make it real. 

• Mellowing with age.
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 09:38:57 PM »
;)  Garry keeps it legal.
Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts…

• Liked: 0
indeed they do
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 09:40:51 PM »
i just couldn't remember the names of all the 'civilians' who have helped.. a thanks to everyone! and also to the advice in the nonlegal threads.

• taking over birmingham one by one...
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 10:06:54 PM »
i'd like to ditto that kudos.

you guys can't possibly know how much less stressful the whole application process feels to me since i found this forum.  :)

yay, you!!!!
it's not where you're born, it's where you belong

-U2, 'summer rain'

Sponsored Links