• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
Prison Break
« on: January 23, 2006, 10:13:53 PM »
Anyone watching? Dominic Purcell ..... mmmmmmm......  [smiley=heart.gif]
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

Re: Prison Break
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 07:57:18 PM »
Rich was supposed to tape it, I'll watch when I get back to the UK next week!  I cant wait.

• Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 08:27:05 PM »
OMG....i love this show.  i was able to watch all of the episodes before i moved to UK from the US.  i HIGHLY recommend this show.  the second season starts in march...in the US anyway.  my DH watched the first episode and really liked it....so i'll be watching all of them again...which is fine by me!!!

• Snaps
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 09:41:34 PM »
I really loved the first episode and am looking forward to the second ... but how can they make it a whole series?!? Much less TWO series?? I mean, the brother is supposed to be executed in a month. That gives him a month to either spring him or not. What then?

(Modified to add that I don't really want to know the answer to that question! I don't want to ruin the surprise!)

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 09:43:05 PM »
I think it's one season split in two from what I read.  Not sure why they did that since I heard it was a great show.

Hey they had a show about nothing on for what 10 years (Seinfeld)  they can do this too :P

• Snaps
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 09:43:48 PM »
Hey they had a show about nothing on for what 10 years (Seinfeld)  they can do this too :P

LOL! You're right!

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 09:46:10 PM »
 ;)

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 09:46:44 PM »
(Modified to add that I don't really want to know the answer to that question! I don't want to ruin the surprise!)

don't worry...i won't ruin the surprise.  i'll just tell you to make sure you watch it EVERY week.....cuz it's REALLY good.  

i didn't hear about the season being split in two tho....but there were only like 13 episodes or something like that (a full season here in UK from what i hear....but short from the norm in the US).  

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 09:51:03 PM »
Yeah, I read it a while back and then just looked at the episode guide on tv.com and they only have up till episode 16 listed, but it's all one season.  I would post the link but there is a spoiler and don't like to do that to people.

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2006, 09:48:47 PM »
LOVE IT!  Have seen the first 2 eppys and I am hooked.  Can't wait for the rest.

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 09:53:06 PM »
tonight they are showing the third one....but i think they generally air it first on mondays.  well....i say they are showing it tonight...but i'm not sure if that is the case in your area.  maybe your area is a week behind or something...i'm just trying to make sure you don't miss an episode....it's so good and there are so many little things that you have to get in order to understand the whole picture. 

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2006, 10:02:30 PM »
Thank you ;)  Somehow the Sky + didn't record the third one (Even though we had it on series record, technology huh!)  I saw it was on tonight as well and set it.  I'll set it for Mondays from now on though.

Also they are showing the first 3 shows on Friday in case people missed it.

I so agree, you really have to pay attention to everything, there is so much detail.

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2006, 09:45:45 PM »
HOLY COW this show is getting good.   I think they are starting to show the remaining 13 (Or something like that) shows in the US now.

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2006, 09:48:17 PM »
Im watching it too, although i always call it 'Jailbreak' for some reason, and then want to sing the Thin Lizzy song!

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2006, 09:50:41 PM »
Im watching it too, although i always call it 'Jailbreak' for some reason, and then want to sing the Thin Lizzy song!

LOL!

Sponsored Links