Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Prison Break  (Read 3631 times)

• Liked: 1
Re: Prison Break
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2006, 11:20:05 PM »
loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!  i can't wait til next year either...but i guess i don't have much choice.  man i love that show!!! 

anyone have any thoughts on the show that is going to be filling the time slot about the man with 3 wives?

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2006, 11:25:17 PM »
I was gutted!
I invested something like 5 months watching this programme, waiting to see how it ended, and tonight's 'ending' was (to me) sh*te!!
Perhaps i was stupid for expecting it to be a proper ending, with everything resolved.
But im a bit annoyed, and told my DH that im definitely not going to watch it next season.  >:(

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2006, 11:27:32 PM »
but wait...don't give up yet!!!  there wouldn't be the possibility of a second season if everything got resolved by tonight season finale. 

come on....give it a go next year!!  you know you'll want to see where they end up!!

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2006, 08:33:57 AM »
but wait...don't give up yet!!!  there wouldn't be the possibility of a second season if everything got resolved by tonight season finale. 

come on....give it a go next year!!  you know you'll want to see where they end up!!

Exactly!  You knew it couldn't "end"...they've gotta make as much money off it as possible and more then one season is what will do that.  I couldn't just stop...even if I hated the show, I'd have to see what happens to them next season.

As for the new show next week, I think I'll check it out because I'm curious, but I don't have high hopes for it.  Is it supposed to be a drama or comedy?  Does anyone know?

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2006, 08:38:05 AM »

I really wasnt preparing myself for the possibility of a 2nd season.
To be honest, i felt the 1st season dragged on for farrrr too long, and for the last few weeks i've been saying 'i wish they'd hurry up and end this!'.

I get what you're saying, but for me personally, i cant be bothered now!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2006, 09:44:35 AM »
Oh, I love this show! I didn't expect it to be as good as it is! I can't wait for next season.

Here is a very mild spoiler about next season. Hardly a spoiler but I'll put it behind a cut just in case...
Spoiler: show
It will be titled "Prison Break: Manhunt" and will be set in Dallas.

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2006, 01:28:48 PM »
As for the new show next week, I think I'll check it out because I'm curious, but I don't have high hopes for it.  Is it supposed to be a drama or comedy?  Does anyone know?

i think it's supposed to be more of a drama.  it's actually an HBO series currently running after the sopranos in the US (i only know this cuz my friend told me).  my friend said she's caught a bit of it, but hasn't really gotten into it.  so i'm guessing we might need to prepare ourselves for watering our plants, doing the dishes or some other house tidying activity between 10pm - 11pm from now on until next year. 

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2006, 01:29:53 PM »
I really wasnt preparing myself for the possibility of a 2nd season.
To be honest, i felt the 1st season dragged on for farrrr too long, and for the last few weeks i've been saying 'i wish they'd hurry up and end this!'.

I get what you're saying, but for me personally, i cant be bothered now!

alright.... :\\\'(

edited to add:  that wasn't meant to be the British "alright?" as in the greeting.  it was meant to be the US "alright" as in "(sigh)....fine....i'm sad...but i guess i'll be ok"....
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 01:31:59 PM by caligirl123 »

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2007, 12:21:31 PM »
i'm devastated....i missed last weeks episode!  anyone have any ideas where i might be able to watch it?  I can't watch the next episode tomorrow without knowing what i missed....

somebody...please help!!  :)

• Liked: 0
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2007, 04:23:55 PM »
PMed you.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab