Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: I got my FLR(M)!  (Read 571 times)

• Liked: 0
I got my FLR(M)!
« on: January 31, 2006, 09:52:10 PM »
Hi guys! I got my FLR(M)!

Thanks to everyone, especially VictoriaS, for their useful advice and good wishes.

We went to the Glasgow PEO. They checked our name on a list at the gate and did a security metal detector scan on the way in. The office was sparsely populated and everything went very quickly. We were there a total of two hours.

We had a binder with plastic folders in it organizing everything: we had: app, our passports, our required photos, our payment, 6 months of bankstatements, 6 months of paystubs, both from my husband, my pension printout from the US, my husband's lease, and our wedding cert and birth certs.

We had supplemental info in a separate bag with proof of my living there and proof of our relationship, emails and lettters from the VAF2 visa app were in there as well as holiday and wedding cards, letters from our witnesses, the rings receipt, and more in that vein.

None of the supplemental stuff was looked at. (VictoriaS, you were correct there.)

Then we went to Lupe Pintos and got a bunch of yummy Mexican treats!!

Now for me to get a job, fun fun. :)

Re: I got my FLR(M)!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 09:24:18 AM »
Congratulations, hon!  :)

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 09:45:53 AM »
YaY!   Congratulations!

• Life is like a tire swing.
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 10:08:21 AM »
Congratulations!  [smiley=smug2.gif]
MOMMA ALWAYS SAID:  "There an awful lot you can tell 'bout a person by their shoes" --- "Where they goin' , Where they been"
"I've worn lots of shoes"   Forrest Gump

"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both."     Forrest Gump

Oh, and
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 10:09:19 AM »
the Immigration Officer guy was talking on and on about all the stuff we need for the ILR, and of course I already knew alla that because of This Fabulous Website. Beers to all of you!

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 10:12:29 AM »
Congrats!!
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 10:12:33 AM »
Congrats! I know it must be a load off your mind!

All the best to you and DH. :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab