Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Kinda odd letter (take two)  (Read 522 times)

• Liked: 0
Kinda odd letter (take two)
« on: February 02, 2006, 10:44:14 PM »
Hi,

I posted this in a different section already http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=20935.new#new but some one suggested I post it here already, so i'm giving it a go.

I got a letter in the post from HM revenue and customs, and I can figure out what they are going on about. It says:

"Thank you for the form P86 relating to your departure from the United Kingdom on 25 June 2005.

As you were in the UK for a limited time and the USA is not a Commonwealth or European Economic Area you are not entitled to UK personal allowances and I regret that tax repayment is due.

To help us improve customer service, please quote out reference number and provide a daytime telephone number in any correspondence."

There is a return envelope in the envelope it was sent it, but nothing to put in  it. Only the one sheet---the letter stating that. What do they want?!!?
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab