Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: New board title  (Read 4516 times)

• Fat people are hard to kidnap.
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 0
New board title
« on: November 23, 2003, 06:16:45 PM »
Ok -- I know it's not Friday, but I said I get this poll up so here it is!  Let me know what your favourite is!
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. ~Carl Sagan

Re: New board title
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 07:51:02 PM »
I like The Hitching Post but I also like From Engagements to Honeymoons.  Perhaps it could be something like The Hitching Post and use From Engagements to Honeymoons as a subtitle or subtext to describe the board.

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2003, 10:23:50 PM »
down the aisle....isn't that the new american pie film?  "He's finally taking her up the aisle!" Apparently could have hidden meanings....

• Fat people are hard to kidnap.
    • Flickr
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2003, 04:41:16 PM »
As I'm leaving for holiday on Thursday, I'm gonna close the voting as of Tuesday, 7pm.  So if any of you are waiting to vote, now would be the time!
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. ~Carl Sagan

• NYState_of_Mind
  • FAMILIE, GOD & VADERLAND! Zonder de een heb je niet de anderen!!

• Never forget what it MEANS to be an AMERICAN...
    • Uncover Fahrenheit for what it is
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2003, 08:27:47 PM »
Has anyone thought of UKY Weddings or The UKY Family Weddings?  Since this board is family-oriented.  Just a thought.  Since there have been several members who have posted on this board prior to their engagements/marriages.

My vote goes to Wedding Bells
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last."Forgiveness is up to God. I just hope we hurry up the meeting." 02.08.03, Gen. Schwarzkoph It's the SILENT MAJORITY that COUNTS not the LOUD MINORITY that CONSTANTLY WINES! http://www.leftnuts.com/images/fu_marines1.jpg
www.protestwarrior.com Proud Member of the V.R.W.C.

Sponsored Links