Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: YES!!!! We Got IT!!  (Read 2757 times)

• NYState_of_Mind
  • FAMILIE, GOD & VADERLAND! Zonder de een heb je niet de anderen!!

• Never forget what it MEANS to be an AMERICAN...
    • Uncover Fahrenheit for what it is
  • Liked: 0
YES!!!! We Got IT!!
« on: November 27, 2003, 12:10:53 PM »
I know it's not news to anyone here but I'm busting..  I'm SOOOOO PSYCHED!!  What a GREAT THANKSGIVING GIFT  [smiley=love.gif]  [smiley=wink3.gif]  We just received our raw footage from our wedding!!  Two tapes worth.  [smiley=sunny.gif]  [smiley=sunny.gif]  Perfect timing for me and Glen.  A great end to our Thanksgiving.  
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last."Forgiveness is up to God. I just hope we hurry up the meeting." 02.08.03, Gen. Schwarzkoph It's the SILENT MAJORITY that COUNTS not the LOUD MINORITY that CONSTANTLY WINES! http://www.leftnuts.com/images/fu_marines1.jpg
www.protestwarrior.com Proud Member of the V.R.W.C.

Re: YES!!!! We Got IT!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2003, 02:30:10 PM »
Woo hoo!  I guess it's popcorn and movie night for you two! ;)

• Liked: 24
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2003, 01:11:49 PM »
Excellent!

Yvonne, if you happen to get a final version in digital format, such as on cd or dvd, I can convert it to web video and make it available for you to share with people online. I've been doing streaming audio and video for another site I manage. (This offer is open to any of the UKY Supporting Members for any digital video.) :)

• NYState_of_Mind
  • FAMILIE, GOD & VADERLAND! Zonder de een heb je niet de anderen!!

• Never forget what it MEANS to be an AMERICAN...
    • Uncover Fahrenheit for what it is
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2003, 01:32:59 PM »
Thanks Elle.  And that's exactly what we did after our company left minus the popcorn of course.  We snuggled up in bed and viewed the first tape.  Part II tonight.

Thanks Leah that's sweet.  Our final video will be on DVD but we won't get that until sometime next year.  I'll think about it.  The first UKY web movie.  [smiley=laugh4.gif]
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last."Forgiveness is up to God. I just hope we hurry up the meeting." 02.08.03, Gen. Schwarzkoph It's the SILENT MAJORITY that COUNTS not the LOUD MINORITY that CONSTANTLY WINES! http://www.leftnuts.com/images/fu_marines1.jpg
www.protestwarrior.com Proud Member of the V.R.W.C.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab