Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Something odd about me....  (Read 34127 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Something odd about me....
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2006, 08:03:42 PM »
Boy...  you people are really odd...!!! ;D ;D

Birds of a feather....  ;D
Never criticize a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes....that way you are a mile a way - and you have his shoes....

• Tis Me!
    • My Family Photos
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2006, 08:08:00 PM »
I hate soda. Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, whatever. It's disgusting.

omg I live on that stuff...... all diet .............

• I'm Josie from the block AKA silvermoondust
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2006, 08:16:02 PM »

omg I live on that stuff...... all diet .............

So do I. I drink them straight from the 2 liter bottles, and can drink 1 to 1 1/2 liters each day. I know I know, not healthy  :-\\\\ I'm going to be cutting back on it.

I used to have a phobia of ships/large boats. Not being in one, but just seeing one or going near one.

Born and bred NYC-er living in Glasgow
Married to my scrumptious hottie Scottish boy on August 13, 2005.

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2006, 08:19:49 PM »
OH just thought of another one! hehe, when I was about 4 or so. I was terrified of walking over those bridges that has a small gap in between each piece of wood. Its only about 1 inch space in between them but I was convinced I'd fall through it! hehehe

• Tis Me!
    • My Family Photos
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2006, 08:22:57 PM »
I am terrified of driving over bridges over BIG bodies of water!!!

I about had a nervouse breakdown driving over the bridge in Corpus Christi..

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2006, 08:25:13 PM »

I used to be like that - when I finally started driving myself - it wasn't so bad - I know now it was because the way my mother drove - not the actual bridge itself....lol....the Severn Crossing doesn't bother me at all now....
Never criticize a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes....that way you are a mile a way - and you have his shoes....

• Liked: 12
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2006, 08:26:14 PM »
I freak out driving on highways.
Plans on hold 'cuz Brexit

• Tis Me!
    • My Family Photos
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2006, 08:27:03 PM »
So do I. I drink them straight from the 2 liter bottles, and can drink 1 to 1 1/2 liters each day. I know I know, not healthy  :-\\\\ I'm going to be cutting back on it.

I used to have a phobia of ships/large boats. Not being in one, but just seeing one or going near one.

OMG so do I................or did..........

there is a stretch of road near South Padre Island going to Brownsville that is lined with nothing but ships GREAT big ships

Gave me the biggest set of the heebie jeebie...........

• I'm Josie from the block AKA silvermoondust
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2006, 08:33:20 PM »
Oh gosh that would scare me. In fact, I still am just a teensy weensy bit creeped out when I see huge ships. I think it's the fact that they're so large and imposing and make me feel so tiny. I used to have a phobia with airplanes as well. Once again, not being inside them, being inside them is fine, but looking at them... I actually almost fainted one time passing through an airport. I am no longer afraid of planes though :)
Born and bred NYC-er living in Glasgow
Married to my scrumptious hottie Scottish boy on August 13, 2005.

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2006, 08:34:28 PM »

there is a stretch of road near South Padre Island going to Brownsville that is lined with nothing but ships GREAT big ships

Gave me the biggest set of the heebie jeebie...........

I LOVE big ships!  Big ships - big machines - like JCB's - earth movers with the wheels that are about 8 feet high....oooooh love it!  :)

« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2006, 08:45:27 PM »

I about had a nervouse breakdown driving over the bridge in Corpus Christi..

good thing you dont live in San Francisco!  The GG Bridge and Bay Bridge would give you a nervous breakdown!!!!! :P

• Liked: 1
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2006, 08:51:52 PM »
well some people here know this

but i am scared of raw avacados.  cut in half.  with the pit showing.  they make my heart pound and i have to leave the room.  (but i can eat guacamole....as long as no pit is present)

also i don't let my food touch.  at all.  only if prepared together or if I make the choice to have them touch.

i would never....NEVER...take a forkful of turkey, gravy and mashed potato lets say.  the thought gives me the chills

« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2006, 12:27:41 AM »
good thing you dont live in San Francisco!  The GG Bridge and Bay Bridge would give you a nervous breakdown!!!!! :P

Forget those two.... it's the San Mateo Bridge that freaks me out! :o  It's soooo long and you're soooo close to the water.  Just thinking about it gives me the heebie jeebies.  *shiver*

• One day.......
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2006, 12:38:24 AM »
Forget those two.... it's the San Mateo Bridge that freaks me out! :o  It's soooo long and you're soooo close to the water.  Just thinking about it gives me the heebie jeebies.  *shiver*
i love the san mateo bridge, the way the water is close on both sides but it freaks my daughter out, especially when we're stopped on it in heavy traffic.  we timed it once and i think it's like 13 miles long.
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2006, 01:27:49 AM »
i love the san mateo bridge, the way the water is close on both sides but it freaks my daughter out, especially when we're stopped on it in heavy traffic.  we timed it once and i think it's like 13 miles long.

EEEK!

I also hate the San Rafael/Richmond bridge.  It just seems so flimsy to me; like it's going to tip over!  Oddly, I can handle the GG and Bay Bridge without any problems.

Sponsored Links