Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: This is so overwhelming.  (Read 1687 times)

• Hi, I'm Laura.
  • Liked: 0
Re: This is so overwhelming.
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2006, 04:59:46 PM »
I agree with the others, where theres a will theres a way :) Ah, international love..I am living it now it so I know it can work. Its not easy, but in the end it is so worth it. Im moving in 5 days, its still hard to believe  :o  Good luck with wherever your path takes you :)

And you're not wasting anyones time, if they thought so they wouldnt be here themselves ;)

Aww, congratulations on your move! That's so exciting. Good luck to you too :)

Thank you guys so much; I dunno what I'd do without all of you here to help! I think I may follow through with the BUNAC suggestion--just a quick question (I couldn't find the answer on the website): After my 6 month stay is up, is it possible for me to try and obtain some kind of permanent working visa?

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2006, 05:04:53 PM »
*Victoria pats herself on the back for being the first to spot that one*

Unfortunately, you can't convert a BUNAC into a work permit...however, if you find a job that fits the work permit criteria, you will be able to go back to the US and have your employers apply for a work permit for you.

Or you can always make a fiancee visa application!!!!

Victoria

• Hi, I'm Laura.
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2006, 05:17:24 PM »
Haha, good job Victoria.

Oh, I see. Well maybe if I'm over there on BUNAC things can advance forward with this guy and who knows what can happen? Hmmm.

Thanks again :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab