Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Flying back to the USA  (Read 409 times)

Flying back to the USA
« on: April 05, 2006, 12:37:38 PM »
We fly back to the USA in 3 weeks and get married in 3 and half, we are just debating on when to do the on line application for the consulate do you think the week we fly back is soon enough we have looked to make sure there are no time scales IE 3 weeks before etc and just wanted to make sure with anyone else on here who has sent there application in on line how long before they went for there interview they sent theres in we are hoping to go to the consulate about the 3rd or 4th of May.

All the bank statements will stop in terms of what we get before we leave to fly back this month will this be OK as I have read that the consulate have been funny with people because there statements have not been upto date enough will the fact the ones we have will only be dated till the middle of April be OK?.

Thanks

Sonya and Chris

PS sorry to see that the person who wanted to try ancestry to come over can not use it because it is not open to people from the USA.

• Mummy of Jean Kathleen and Thomas Patrick
  • Liked: 1
Re: Flying back to the USA
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 01:04:31 PM »
As you can see from my timeline in my signature, I completed the online bit about two weeks before I fedExed my passport and supporting documentation (I was in Florida at the time so didn't want to travel to NYC).  I would do the online app now as it will just kind of "sit there" until you actually bring the documentation to your interview.
Maroon Passport Club!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab