Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Wow! This site is great (again). Things have changed on my front...  (Read 374 times)

• Liked: 0
Hi, all.  I just wanted to post a note of thanks to VictoriaS and garry and everyone else who are really helpful regarding the visa process.  I have been on a slow boat to a work permit through my company for a new position and in the meantime have met the "one", online, of course.  We're in the middle of waiting to see whether I do indeed get the job OR if we go the spousal/fiancĂ© route. 

Thanks to all of the great postings here, I've been able to sort out the requirements, how to get everything filed, what I will need and so on.  Once we decide what to do and when, it should be a total breeze but having said that, it sure wouldn't be the case had I needed to negotiate the paper trail all alone.

So, a great thumbs up to all of you.  What a great support site for all things involving moving across the ocean!  You guys are really the best!

Sorted!

P.S.  He's coming over in 9 days; we're so excited and counting down but thanks to this site, I know what we need to watch out for.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab