Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: HELP! VISA QUESIONS  (Read 601 times)

• I Love My English Prince
  • Liked: 0
HELP! VISA QUESIONS
« on: June 10, 2006, 05:30:45 PM »
Were getting ready to apply for our settlement visa and were planning on doing it in person
and we was just wondering do we need to still fill out the paper work for the settlement visa
to take with us to show them.. also maybe if someone could tell us what we we will need to take with
us like paper work like support while we dont have jobs till we get there and start looking, ect.. maybe
a checklist, but another question if we did it online... its says it can take less than 5 days has anyone
has more of a wait on that way? we are trying to figure out the easyest and quickest way on doing
everything. The earliest appointment for new york is the 27th of june.. if we were to apply now
we would theoretically have it back by then.. if appling in person when making the appointment online we have to
pay there and then for the process.?
what do you suggest?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 11:51:29 PM by bex »

• Banned

• Liked: 4
Re: HELP! VISA QUESIONS
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 04:48:55 PM »
There are numerous threads on this already (including a very recent one which is directly relevant)...do a bit of a search, take a look at www.ukvisas.gov.uk and then come back if you have specific questions.

Vicky

• I Love My English Prince
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 12:24:19 AM »
im sorry, i have searched i believe every thread on this forum and did find some relavent but i couldnt remember where i saw it at.. sorry if it seemed like i was asking redundant questions.. maybe if u could send me copies of the location of the links to the post.. that would be greatly appreciated.. and as for the list of what i need.. i did go to the site you quoted and got the info again.. thanks again for your help

• Banned

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 02:37:59 AM »
I would fill out all the forms if I were you, just to be safe. As far as jobs... when I first went over, I just told them that I had some contacts and that was good enuff.

Sponsored Links