Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: WHat do I do? Been in US over 90 days! Have Spousal Visa!  (Read 687 times)

• Married March 21,2005!!!
    • My Myspace page
  • Liked: 0
WHat do I do? Been in US over 90 days! Have Spousal Visa!
« on: June 19, 2006, 02:20:27 PM »
Alright people. I need SUGGESTIONS . I already KNOW i been in the US longer than I should on my Spousal Visa. Hubby and I were having problames. You guys know how it is when you don't know much of anyone else over there, your options are low when it comes to  where to stay if that happens.
  I may have to be yet another EXAMPLE for people ! I am ready for that.
  So, I got here March 18,2006.
My question is, Knowing i been away for 90 days.  What would i need to do, to get back to the UK? Do i need some kind of letter from somewhere? Do i need to go to the consulate and make a plea? Nothing is definite yet with me and hubby, but we want to know THIS first so we can figure out what else to do. Ya know. That way we can say OK.
  Or do i have to wait my visa out before trying to go back on a visit/or remarry or LOL. I know .. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
It's probably not as difficult as I am making it. but i don't want to sit in that boring vanilla room at the immigration in Heathrow! K.
lol
:)
Y'all helping would be so great. Love this site.
 Shala
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 02:25:25 PM by PhoenixMoon »
Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Patrick Mulcrone. March 21,2005.  :) Temporarily back in the USA! Missing him! If you need advice I am here for you!

• Liked: 8
Re: WHat do I do? Been in US over 90 days! Have Spousal Visa!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 02:23:35 PM »
You should be able to get back into the UK without much hassle -- you've really just been on an extended holiday to visit family. 

You may have an issue when you apply for ILR if you're out of the UK for too long as you'll need to prove that you've been living together for the previous two years.

• My Myspace page
Re: What do I do? Been in US over 90 days! Have Spousal Visa!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 02:27:13 PM »
Thanks.
I am just worried. I definetly dont wanna be gone soooo long that i ruin that, but even still I can figure out the other part later LOL.

Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Patrick Mulcrone. March 21,2005.  :) Temporarily back in the USA! Missing him! If you need advice I am here for you!

• Liked: 8
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 02:29:53 PM »
You should be fine -- be prepared for some questions, but as long as you're still married and plan on living together, all should be well.

• My blog!
  • Liked: 4
Re: What do I do? Been in US over 90 days! Have Spousal Visa!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 01:30:33 AM »
Thanks.
I am just worried. I definetly dont wanna be gone soooo long that i ruin that, but even still I can figure out the other part later LOL.

Yeah, the biggest/only problem will be with the IRL, and most likely won't be an issue if you still "resided" in the UK and where getting mail/bills at the time to prove out your IRL.
WARNING My thoughts and comments are entirely my own.  Especially when it comes to immigration and tax advice, I am not a professional.  My advice is to seek out professional advice.  Your mileage may vary!
Transpondia
UK Borders Agency (Official Government Site)
Office of Immigration Service Commissioner (Official Government Site)
My Blog

• My Myspace page
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 05:11:17 AM »
so far sounds good. :)
I am hoping i acn because i miss him TONNS!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab