Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Happiness is.....  (Read 304588 times)

• Liked: 1891
Re: Happiness is.....
« Reply #4965 on: July 10, 2017, 10:54:47 AM »
The Taco Bell in Nottingham is awesome! The taco shells were crispy and amazing, and they gave me a stupid amount of cheese. So good.

Also, they have tons of outlets and USB charging places. They rock!

Furiously Googling Nottingham.....2.5 hours. 

I see my future! 

Hey Lyonaria, I was thinking of you on Friday because we went to a place called "Meat Mission" in Hoxton and they had deep fried pickles.  They were amazingly good.

• Liked: 60
« Reply #4966 on: July 10, 2017, 12:41:12 PM »
LOL.. me too!  Going to Sheffield in a couple of weeks, and I can hardly wait for the Taco Bell!

DID YOU SEE THEY'RE OPENING A TACO BELL IN GLASGOW?? Well, they're trying to - the city council has to approve the plans, but they've put in to open one on Sauchiehall St.

(Sorry for all the caps there but you have NO IDEA how happy this makes me. Or maybe you do  :P )

• Liked: 537
« Reply #4967 on: July 10, 2017, 07:15:53 PM »
Furiously Googling Nottingham.....2.5 hours. 

I see my future! 

Hey Lyonaria, I was thinking of you on Friday because we went to a place called "Meat Mission" in Hoxton and they had deep fried pickles.  They were amazingly good.

Haha. You know, I've never had a deep fried pickle.... We had a Hooters but I never could convince myself to go. 😅

Down in London is it? Might have to look it up.

And if you visit the Taco Bell website they show you where they all are. Might be one closer!
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 585
« Reply #4968 on: July 13, 2017, 01:43:14 PM »
ASOS!
[smiley=smitten.gif] ASOS!
They have such cute clothes, even for fatties like me!  ;D
And the unlimited next day delivery for £9.95 a year completely rocks!

• Liked: 768
« Reply #4969 on: July 13, 2017, 01:59:06 PM »
Wendy's was my first US meal on my trip back home (Which I'm still currently on. High of 94 expected in North Carolina today.) and it was disappointing!

I'm skipping the Taco Bell and instead went to a proper Mexican restaurant.

Also went to an All You Can Eat sushi/Japanese restaurant last night. Not a buffet as everything is made fresh to order. It was amazing!

I'm only here until Monday and I'm not sure if there is anything else I want to do. I won't be able to come back for awhile.

And I'm making my shopping list of stuff to bring back. I have an empty suitcase and 50lbs baggage allowance. (Came over with only a backpack.)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

« Reply #4970 on: July 13, 2017, 02:08:19 PM »
One word for you:  Grits

• Liked: 111
« Reply #4971 on: July 13, 2017, 06:16:39 PM »
One word for you:  Grits

I thought of you the other day. I went to a chain restaurant here called, "Black Walnut Cafe" and they added a new breakfast item: Dressed Up Grits.
They are "stone ground yellow grits with peppered bacon, sour cream, green onions and tomatoes and served with two eggs and toast/ English muffins".
I found them a bit salty but it was good. What I like about this place is that you can have grits as a choice instead of breads for breakfast. Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #4972 on: July 14, 2017, 10:46:43 AM »
I'd eat that!  I might give it to my wife since she likes tomatoes and I don't.  Certainly not in my grits.  And why do you need bread with grits?  Bacon would be better.

• Liked: 768
« Reply #4973 on: July 14, 2017, 01:00:09 PM »
I'd eat that!  I might give it to my wife since she likes tomatoes and I don't.  Certainly not in my grits.  And why do you need bread with grits?  Bacon would be better.
I've never had grits. Maybe I should try them while I'm in the south. 

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links