Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Tired of Saying Goodbye  (Read 7552 times)

• this is dedicated to the one i love
  • Liked: 0
Re: Tired of Saying Goodbye
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2004, 01:56:36 PM »
ohh Krissy, that just about brought tears to my eyes.  I bet you two had an amazing time together and then to leave it all, it must be so painful.  Writing helps - my DF and I used to write in a book (until he sent it without enough postage and no return address and it didn't make it to me) and I would get such relief out of writing and crying into that book.  
Its always so hard, but this is what we do to be with the ones we love.

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2004, 03:46:40 PM »
Wb Krissy!.Aww sweetie wish you wasnt going through this right now.Stay focused on your dreams ,and they will come true. [smiley=hug.gif] [smiley=hug.gif] [smiley=hug.gif]

• Liked: 12
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2004, 03:50:35 PM »
Krissy, I know exactly how you feel! I just said goodbye to my love at Glasgow Airport last Sunday... I let go of his hand for a second, took a few steps away, then ran back to him and hugged him again.... several times. I knew it would be the last time we'd hug in a long time. We were both soooooo sad. :'( Finally letting go and walking away is the hardest! Sometimes it's unbearable thinking that one minute you were hugging and kissing and laughing together side by side, and now once again you're thousands of miles apart and unable to even see or touch. I'm trying not to let myself get too depressed over it though, because I know we'll be together again soon, and every second that goes by is a second closer to the next time.

Don't be too sad, Krissy --- this situation is only temporary, and the waiting time is insignificant compared to the lifetime you will have together soon. Before you know it, this whole long-distance thing WILL be a thing of the past, and you both can look back on it and laugh.  [smiley=hug.gif]:)
Plans on hold 'cuz Brexit

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2004, 05:44:58 PM »
[smiley=hug.gif] [smiley=hug.gif] [smiley=hug.gif] [smiley=hug.gif]

I'm so sorry :(  I know that nothing really helps or is the same as being together.  Keep faith in the fact that you're currently planning your lives together.  There is an end to the distance in sight.  We're thinking of you.

• Hiya
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2004, 06:22:59 AM »
Thanks everyone.  I'm trying to be more cheery, I guess it doesn't really do any good to mope about.  I'm too tired and sick right now to care about anything anyhow, so moping seems to be a good option. ;)  Got to talk to the man for a few hours this morning, so I was spoiled by that and it made me feel a bit better.  I guess I just have to keep things in perspective and realize that he's still just a phone call away.  But I want to be there now....I'm being such a mopey whiner!  A few more months then I'll see him again...yippie!  I'll try not to focus on the time, and just get stuck in my studies and maybe the time will fly by after all.

The first few weeks apart are always the hardest, aren't they?  Suppose it has to do with the fact that you know you were able to see and touch them just hours and days ago.  Once some time passes, it feels more distant and less painful.

Will try to get some sleep and keep the chin up.

"I shall love you until death do us part and then we shall be together for ever and ever." Dylan Thomas

"I am still learning."  Michelangelo

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab