Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: When posting a new topic in Visas and Immigration  (Read 34449 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: When posting a new topic in Visas and Immigration
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 12:57:55 PM »
Oops...sorry Mindy, Im new to all this!

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 01:16:54 PM »
If they used their terms properly, the rest of us might find it easier to do the same.

No.  They made that change at our request.  I asked them specifically to do that on behalf of UK-Yankee at a meeting with them in early 2008 because the variations in terminology were  getting badly out of whack.  There's a contemporaneous thread explaining about it.

Briefly, they needed to rationalize the terminology on their site.  They agreed to that and have been doing it for a long time. 

The next BIG round of changes is scheduled for June, and of course we'll keep an eye on it.

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 08:44:32 AM »
Just moving this back up to the top of the sticky board...

Please everyone don't just put 'freaking out' or 'HELP!' as your subject, be sensible (which I know is hard since visas are a stressful thing to deal with) and title your post so that persons in the future who may have the same problem might be able to find the answers in your thread without having to post a new topic.

• Unavailable for Comment.
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2010, 06:06:04 PM »
A reminder to all those posting new topics in the Visa board to kindly put the subject of the post in the title. It helps those who are answering your question know what it's about and it helps those who are looking for a response to a question know whether it's been asked before.

General titles such as 'Help Me' or whatnot are counter productive in what is a very busy board. Thanks very much.
There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared:  twins.

Sponsored Links