Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: snakes on a plane- The movie  (Read 2450 times)

• Does my bum look big in this?
  • Liked: 0
Re: snakes on a plane- The movie
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2006, 06:50:08 AM »
Ok, so I went into the theatre expecting it to be an incredibly bad movie, and let's just say I wasn't disappointed!   ;) [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif]

I actually made my brother go with me, as I hate going to movies by myself.  It's just as well I did...we were the only two people there!  Of course, it meant we could make as many comments as we wanted during the film and not disturb anyone...he even took a phone call while we were sitting in the theatre!!!   ;D

When I am grown-up I will understand how BEAUTIFUL it feels to administrate my life effectively.

Until then I will continue to TORCH all correspondence that bores me and to dance NAKED over the remnants of its still glowing embers.

~The Interesting Thoughts of Edward Monkton

• Laughter is cheaper than Prozac
    • Myspace
  • Liked: 0
Re: snakes on a plane- The movie
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2006, 01:00:23 AM »
My fiancee & I saw this movie two days before he left LOL We went to a midnight showing with my best friend & his fiancee (double date!) It was HILARIOUS!!!!!! We were quoting it for days afterwards. I just felt bad for my fiancee! We saw it Thursday night, & he had to fly back home to Scotland on Saturday afternoon hehe

Oh yeah, & he bought a SoaP shirt at Hot Topic....  ::) And he wore it on the plane home LOL
XOXO Heather

Forget regret. Or life is yours to miss

[nofollow]

[nofollow]

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab