Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Air India  (Read 4878 times)

• Liked: 24
Re: Air India
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2002, 02:19:46 PM »
This is an old thread, I was hoping someone had experience with AI. I'm probably going to go for it, it's 150-200 pounds savings. :-/

• Liked: 1
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2002, 04:22:25 PM »
I know someone who flew with them out from LA to India a year or so ago. She didn't have any real complaints. Not the greatest airline in the world, but there are worse.

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2002, 12:40:03 AM »
As long as I don't have to sit with livestock, I'll be happy. I've booked the flights, so we'll see how it goes. If you book with them a few months in advance you're getting dirt cheap tickets. Best price I got was from www.airplaneticket.co.uk., one adult was 189+70 tax. We'll see if it's worth it. :)

Thanks sweetypeabee, I'm not as worried about it now.

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2002, 10:21:21 AM »
This is an old thread, I was hoping someone had experience with AI. I'm probably going to go for it, it's 150-200 pounds savings. :-/

Leah, some friends of mine have flown on Air India twice to come to Europe.  They said it was ok.  I guess if you're flying cheap, then go for it.  I'm personally too snotty, I guess.  I'm either BA or United.  Although someone told me Continental is pretty good, so maybe I'll try them in the future.

• Liked: 0
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2002, 03:22:18 PM »
I have a sister-in-law who has just flown to the States on Air India with her daughter and four kids. Tickets for four adults was only £160.00 a piece round trip. They left out of Heathrow and was a non-stop flight. I don't think that is to bad for air line tickets.

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2002, 05:59:56 PM »
The good news is that I would fly this airline any day, nice people, plenty of leg room on the 747, and all around just nothing to complain about. If you don't want to see a bit of wear and tear on the pocket on the seat in front, then it's not for you, but other than this, I am extremely satisfied with my first AI Flight from Heathrow to Chicago.  8)

My return flight was as good, and realized that these flights are a curry lover's heaven. You have the option for an Indian or non-Indian meal, I had Indian both ways.

That sounds rude, lol.  [smiley=blush.gif]
« Last Edit: November 30, 2002, 01:09:43 AM by admin »

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab