Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: UPDATE ON MYSELF :)  (Read 725 times)

• Married March 21,2005!!!
    • My Myspace page
  • Liked: 0
UPDATE ON MYSELF :)
« on: November 16, 2006, 06:43:02 AM »
HEY EVERYONE! Shala here. I have to make this quick cos my PC's fan is out and well, you know how that is.
  I have been speaking to Victoria ( hugs) and Garry( hugs) lately. They have helped re-assure me that I do NOT need a new visa.
 My hubby and I had some personal and family issues keeping me from coming BACK to the UK in a more timely fassion than we would have liked. I have been gone since March 2006.
  I was concerned about the "90 days out of the UK" information and consulted someone on the BritianUSA website ( i just checked  contact us and wrote in)
 I was "informed" by this person that I was out of the conutry for  90 days and my visa was expired. Feeling that My visa was like a credit card where it's impuited in wherever I go around the world and how long I stay. I felt I had a red flag on my  name or something so I was fearful and unsure what to do about my travel.
 After spesking to Victoria and Garry, I felt confident to purchase my plane ticket to London again! YAY I will be leaving on the 30th of this month. I am soooo excited to go home and work things out with the Hubby!
  I was also advised to just have a note written by hubby saying he was aware of the situation and that we had some extended time apart and He'd be picking me up from the airport. ( something like that) and IF I needed it I would have that handy.

So that's all for now. I am very excited and geared up for Chrstiams.
 I think i filled in everything right :)

HUGS
  Shala
 PS
 WHoever is the web designer for the page! I love it! LOVE IT LOVE IT! GREAT JOB!

love yall .. Maybe my info and exprience would help someone. Thanks to everyone for ALL THEIR HELP you know who u are!

Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Patrick Mulcrone. March 21,2005.  :) Temporarily back in the USA! Missing him! If you need advice I am here for you!

• Proud US/UK citizen & Royal Marine Commando Wife!
  • Liked: 1
Re: UPDATE ON MYSELF :)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 08:32:46 AM »
That's great news Shala!  Have a safe flight over.

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 09:54:48 AM »
Best of luck with everything!

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 10:02:03 AM »
Shala that is great to hear!   ;D

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 10:24:52 AM »
I'm glad you got your visa info figured out.  Have a great flight and good luck with your hubby.

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 12:15:18 PM »
Shala,

That is great news! Have a safe trip and all the best to you and DH. :)

Angela

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 12:17:35 PM »
I'm so glad to hear you have it all sorted out and you'll be returning to London soon!  Thank you for the update!   :)

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 05:04:21 PM »
I'm so glad to hear things are working out for you Shala!  Thanks for letting us know.  :)

• Liked: 2
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 04:28:47 AM »
Thanks for the good news, Shala!  I've wondered how you're doing and hope things continue to go well for you.

Sponsored Links