Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Last Minute Fiance Visa Questions??  (Read 705 times)

• Liked: 0
Last Minute Fiance Visa Questions??
« on: November 16, 2006, 06:56:14 AM »
Hello....Im Dondra:) 

To give you some back ground on me...Im in Idaho...freezing!!  And my finance is in England.  We have known eachother online for about 7 years on and off.  Last year we decided to make a go of a romantic relationship. We met physically for the first time in Feb...over Valentines Day.  I can't describe to you in words how much we love each other.  He has been back to see me 4 other times...yay!

He asked me to marry him, on one knee, in the Pacific Ocean in August while in San Diego. :)  Of course I said yes!!!!  Now the fun of trying to move to England.  I am the chosen one due to not having a career yet and he does. And besides...England rocks!

So now that I gave you the short version of an intro....HELP!!!! lol

My fiance mikebowden on these forums, and I have finally gotten our huge book of documents together.  I'm going to make a list of what that entails and I would like anyone and everyone to point out anything we are missing....by tomorrow morning Idaho time.

We put all our stuff in a Binder...with a lable and dividers, yay, lol

Section 1

Printed Visa App-signed by me

Section 2

Letter from Mike's parent's stating they are helping us with rent for first 6 months.
Letter from Mike stating our intentions.
Letter from me stating our intentions.

Section 3

Our lease agreement for our place in the UK, signed by both of us and witnessed

Section 4

Our planned budget. 1st one with me not working and 2nd one with me working with a guesstimated salary.

Section 5

My last 3 pay stubs
My resume
Like 5 or 6 Job adverts that I qualify for

Section 6

Letter's from Mike's employer stating his salary and length of employment
6 paystubs

Section 7

A MCI international phone card I purchased
Printed receipts from purchased of online phone cards Mike has made

Section 8

Printed flight itineraries of Mike's visits to me.  And our trip to San Diego together. So 5 all together.

Section 9

A photo copy of my US DL and SS Card
My passport
My birth certificate

A photo copy of his UK DL
His passport
His birth certificate
His business card

Photos of us...5 largish ones....different seasons...my hair all different colours and lengths.  And two photo booth silly type pictures.

Cards (w/o envelopes sadly) that he has purchased in the UK and given to me...and a card I had given him.

I still need to go get my 2 passport sized photos tomorrow morning on my way to FedEx to send it off to LA...overnight!!!

OMG, Im so nervous.  If I cant live with the love of my life...I will wilt like a flower without water or sunshine!  Please give me a glimmer of hope!!!

Thanx in advance everyone...Mike raves about this board and how helpful you all are.

• Mmmm...beer
    • My Blog
Re: Last Minute Fiance Visa Questions??
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 07:47:53 AM »
You have basically the exact same documents that I used when applying for my spousal visa (except I used emails & phone records in place of a calling card) and I got my visa within a week. I'm sure you'll be on your way to England in no time ;)
I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it.

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 07:54:27 AM »
we didnt send bank statments...which is causing me some anxiety, but I have paystubs and letter etc.  I hope Im in England by Christmas!!!!

Thanks for sending me some hope!

• Smiley Gifts World
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 08:18:33 PM »
I didn't send bank statements...just letters of employment and had not problem...Good Luck :)

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 03:25:36 AM »
Thanks! I sent documents and payment overnight FedEx exspress...so the LA Consulate should have them by 10:30pm tomorrow.  I'm sooo nervous!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 04:35:35 AM by dondralee »

Sponsored Links