Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: AAHH, FLAVORED COFFEE - YES!!!!!  (Read 3752 times)

• NYState_of_Mind
  • FAMILIE, GOD & VADERLAND! Zonder de een heb je niet de anderen!!

• Never forget what it MEANS to be an AMERICAN...
    • Uncover Fahrenheit for what it is
  • Liked: 0
AAHH, FLAVORED COFFEE - YES!!!!!
« on: April 22, 2002, 02:46:27 PM »
Hiya,

Well I thought I would start contributing to this awesome site...  Don't know if many of you are flavored coffee junkies like myself.  Need my java in the AM, if not, I am fierce  >:(

One my many dilemmas has been solved over the weekend.  Since I've been here I have been looking for flavored coffee - hazelnut, mocha, vanilla nut, etc.  I kept on moaning and groaning to my BF, "I don't understand why Tesco's, Sainsbury, ASDA, etc. do not carry flavored coffee".  You get it in the U.S. supermarkets, yada, yada, yada...

Well I decided to venture out to Greenwich over the weekend (not alone of course. w/BF in hand) and stumbled over this great little market outside.  You know we call them Flea Markets back home.  MY bf looks at me as if I said something utterly improper  :o  Anyway, I'm getting to my point here be patient.  While we were strolling along looking at all these useless trinkets we came across the food section.  And there it was all kinds of flavored coffee - OMG  :P  I was in heaven.  The guy knew right away I was from the States and said, yes, Americans like their flavored coffee.  It's not that popular over here...  Really?? No kidding I thought to myself.  Yes, it was a little sarcastic remark but it was all in fun.

So if you're in need of flavored coffee the weekend market in Greenwich is where you can find some along with lots of other stuff...

Cheers,
Yvonne
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last."Forgiveness is up to God. I just hope we hurry up the meeting." 02.08.03, Gen. Schwarzkoph It's the SILENT MAJORITY that COUNTS not the LOUD MINORITY that CONSTANTLY WINES! http://www.leftnuts.com/images/fu_marines1.jpg
www.protestwarrior.com Proud Member of the V.R.W.C.

• Liked: 4
Re: AAHH, FLAVORED COFFEE - YES!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2002, 01:51:36 AM »
aaaah def know what ya mean....i'm always needing some type of comfort food, lol.  most of the time its something as simple as a nice Cafe' Mocha.  it's very frustrating and dishearting when u cant find the things you love....def makes u feel even further away from home doesnt it.  starbucks and costa make a mocha but just not the same.  my husband (steve) has just about perfected making them at home.....yummy.  
"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today."
--Robert E. Lee

• NYState_of_Mind
  • FAMILIE, GOD & VADERLAND! Zonder de een heb je niet de anderen!!

• Never forget what it MEANS to be an AMERICAN...
    • Uncover Fahrenheit for what it is
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2002, 05:25:34 PM »
Glad to see I'm not the only coffee lover on the forum.  But I do have to say the coffee I brought last week - it is SO strong.  I've never had flavored coffee this strong before.  I used Green Mountain when I was home and perfected the strength.  I've been strung out on coffee all week because I can't seem to perfect it.   :o
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last."Forgiveness is up to God. I just hope we hurry up the meeting." 02.08.03, Gen. Schwarzkoph It's the SILENT MAJORITY that COUNTS not the LOUD MINORITY that CONSTANTLY WINES! http://www.leftnuts.com/images/fu_marines1.jpg
www.protestwarrior.com Proud Member of the V.R.W.C.

• I love mankind...It's people I can't stand.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2002, 06:04:10 PM »
I'm afraid you wont get any sympathy out of me this time.  I like my coffee like rocket fuel!  :P
Friends don't let friends get "Friends" haircuts!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab