Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Fast Food Addict  (Read 2359 times)

Re: Fast Food Addict
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2004, 06:26:35 PM »
(off-topic but..)  I've wanted to go to Malaysia for a few years now. :)  Seems a very interesting place!

(on-topic)..  I notice when I'm in the UK, I eat much much healthier and exercise more.  I usually lose a few pounds just from walking so frequently and eating better.  When I first arrive there, I'm usually craving junk and fast food I'd eat here in America, but after a few weeks it loses all appeal and I'm used to a proper dinner w/ a cup of tea after.  Also eat tons more veggies there as well.

Then when I come back here, I find it hard to stomach anything out of a styromfome container or plastic wrap.   [smiley=thumbsdown.gif]  I miss a good meal.

• Married March 21,2005!!!
    • My Myspace page
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2004, 04:30:58 AM »
HAHAH SOrry i am not participating fully in this conversation cos i am HUNGRY READING IT. I am still in America and Just the thought that Mcdonald's delivers someplace anywhere in the world makes me HAPPI ahahahah. I would be so broke if they deliverd and accepted credit cards  Oh and FAT TOO!
[smiley=sunny.gif] [smiley=sunny.gif]
Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Patrick Mulcrone. March 21,2005.  :) Temporarily back in the USA! Missing him! If you need advice I am here for you!

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2004, 01:20:56 PM »
If you're a McDonalds fan then you might be jealous of me...McD's home delivers here in Kuala Lumpur! We order something about 3 times a wk <shameful i know>  :-/  But I'm glad!

:o  holy crap!  are you serious?  Micky D's delivers?!  :o  if they start doing that in the states, it'll be all over...  the obesity rate would TRIPLE!
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

• Give me some ribs...
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2004, 05:07:50 PM »
yup it's true...and i'm afraid you're right,the obesity rate prob. would triple. :-/

• My little cutie
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2004, 12:39:40 PM »
Man I miss going to taco bell once a week. Oh yeah and wendy's too.

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2004, 01:06:46 PM »
Well, you can still go to Wendy's if you want to make a trip to Heathrow!   ;D
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2004, 04:28:13 PM »
There's a Wendy's at Heathrow?  :o  It's a bit out of reach from Shropshire just for a spicy chicken sandwich.. but still.  :)  For some reason I'm thinking there's also one at Reading train station?  Or was that a Subway..  

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2004, 04:34:49 PM »
The only Wendy's that I know of is at Heathrow.  There used to be others scattered about, but not anymore.  :-/

Oh, and the spicy chicken sandwich is my favourite, too!  The one at KFC is pretty good.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2004, 04:35:17 PM by peedal »
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2004, 06:35:29 PM »
You'd think Wendy's would have a wider appeal there, as they offer things on the American menu like baked potatoes and chili?  I'm surprised it wasn't a bigger hit there.  

Subways, on the other hand, are a dime a dozen around there.  There isn't one in Shrewsbury, but in neighboring Chester and Birmingham.  

The one at KFC is pretty good.

I'll have to give that a try.

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2004, 06:43:58 PM »

The Burger King on Victoria Street wasnt too bad either

Wow :o Wendys cool beans  ;D

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2004, 06:46:45 PM »

Does Wendys there have the a 99p menue? ;D

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2004, 06:51:14 PM »

The Burger King on Victoria Street wasnt too bad either

Wow :o Wendys cool beans  ;D

Ughhh... Sean and I went there and the place was soooooooooooooooooooo INCREDIBLY HOT.  I mean, roasting.  We grabbed our food and ran before dying of suffocation from the heat -- and I'm from Phoenix!

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2004, 07:17:05 PM »
Ughhh... Sean and I went there and the place was soooooooooooooooooooo INCREDIBLY HOT.  I mean, roasting.  We grabbed our food and ran before dying of suffocation from the heat -- and I'm from Phoenix!

Really  ???Hmmm no never was like that when we went,and we ate inside as well.Maybe the heater had gone pear-shaped a leak,dang  

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2004, 07:28:20 PM »
The food was as decent as can be expected, but honestly.. the heat was unbearable.  You could actually feel it wofting out of place just walking by the building!  :o

• Unavailable for Comment.
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2004, 11:49:10 PM »

Subways, on the other hand, are a dime a dozen around there.  

Yeah, Subway did a massive acquisition last year and it's continuting this year. They want to have 2004 stores by the end of 2004. Leeds city centre has about 3 or so and the city centre is only about a square mile!
There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared:  twins.

Sponsored Links