Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Overheard quotes of love  (Read 1063 times)

Overheard quotes of love
« on: February 13, 2007, 06:37:48 PM »
Do you need a good giggle?  This had me in fits of laughter!  ;D ;D

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/02/13/DDGARCHIK.DTL

"Telling a woman she would make a fortune as a hooker is not a compliment!'' (One man to another, at the Balboa Cafe, overheard by Tim Norton.)

"Wait. Are you dominant or am I?'' (Young woman to young man, overheard on Broadway by Marta Johansen.)

One of my favorites...

"It's OK sweetie, a lot of good relationships are built on booze.'' (One young woman to another, overheard in Walnut Creek by Erin Day.)

• Dar
  • Geek of the medieval persuasion

• Liked: 0
Re: Overheard quotes of love
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 06:54:41 PM »
I think my favorite was "I'm on a two week sperm vacation."   [smiley=laugh4.gif]
I am the architect of my destiny.

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 07:06:19 PM »
These are funny! My faves are:

"I had a relationship once that was all about commas.''

"With Tom and me, it was all about the sofa.''
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

• It's 4:20 somewhere!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 08:45:24 PM »

har har har...good link....

I don't know why my husband thinks a younger woman would want him. I don't want him and we're the same age.'' (Woman to woman, overheard on the Bridgeway in Sausalito by Joe Mac.)

"I've been faking orgasms for a year; the least you can do is fake listening to me.'' (Woman to man, overheard at the Drunken Fish Restaurant in Oakland by Victor Miller.)

Still tired of coteries and bans. But hanging about anyway.

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 11:36:10 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
These are great! I loved this one:

"She was a hard-core Catholic and I'm the anti-Christ. It was the ruin of my first marriage.'' (Old salt sitting at picnic table, overhead outside the Marina Green snack stand by Margo Freistadt.)

and this one:

"The neighbor's husband is the real father.'' (One package service delivery man to another, overheard on Sanchez Street by Sue Olivier.)

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 08:23:22 AM »
;D ;D ;D

"The neighbor's husband is the real father.'' (One package service delivery man to another, overheard on Sanchez Street by Sue Olivier.)

HAHAHA!  I missed that one!

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 06:00:23 AM »
DH was working in our backyard yesterday, overheard a young girl walking down the path, speaking on her mobile: "I've been a good girl, haven't had sex for a week!"
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• One day.......
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 03:43:34 AM »
I like these:

"We are not in love, ours is a purely textual relationship.'' (Woman on elevator discussing her messaging boyfriend, overheard by Frank Grimaldi.)

"You're starting to smell like an older woman, and I'm really loving it.'' (Twenty-ish guy to 20-ish woman, overheard near Caffe Trieste in Berkeley by Gary Handman.)

"O.K., I'll pretend we're getting married if you really think it will help.'' (Male college student to female on UC Berkeley campus, overheard by Linnea Nasman.)
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab