Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Where does one look for a car?  (Read 907 times)

• Liked: 1
Where does one look for a car?
« on: February 21, 2004, 11:39:33 PM »
Hi- just a quickie.  We have been trying to sell our car for AGES with no luck.  I was just wondering where people generally look to buy a car privately.  We have advertised on auto trader, loot, fish 4 and eBay, but with no luck.  Just wondering if anyone else had any ideas...

Kat
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 11:39:47 PM by KatGold »
"It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses."   Mrs Patrick Campbell (1865-1940) English Actress

Re: Where does one look for a car?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 10:41:08 AM »
I've always looked at Auto Trader, exclusively, when looking for a second-hand car.

• Philadelphia, PA to York in 2000
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 09:34:39 PM »
We just bought our used car through AutoTrader online and that's really the only place we've really looked. Our first used car was bought off a friend.

Have you thought about trading it in for another one? Perhaps the price is too high?  :-/

I'd keep trying with AutoTrader as most people I've talked to seem to trust it more than just through a paper ad.

Good luck though!

• Hi there.
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 07:24:44 PM »
you could try Exchange & Mart.  that deals mainly in used car ads., trade & private
Have a look in Parkers used car prices/values, make sure you have your car priced correctly

Sponsored Links