Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Your favourite movie scenes?  (Read 2610 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Your favourite movie scenes?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 11:30:35 PM »
Basically all of Gone With the Wind I really like Scarlett's "I can't think about that now, I'll go crazy if I do. I'll think about that tomorrow."

Notting Hill when they're all getting in the car to chase after Anna at the press conference at the end of the movie. I love all of it, from them not leaving behind the woman in the wheelchair (can't remember the name but the site makes me tear up, he loves her so much!), Spike holding up traffic...I just love it!  ;D

• Banned

• Lonesome onery & mean
    • Raggy Dee Ann  -  The Straight Dope
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 10:38:14 AM »
1.  Fried Green Tomato - When Kathy Bates rams her car into the silly girls car and proclaims "I'm older with more insurance"  Classic and I think I'll try it one day  ;D

2.  Scent Of A Woman -  When Al Pacino gives the speech - classic.

.....and lot's more   
I've Gotta Be Me.

My blog: http://raggydeeann.blogspot.com

• Liked: 2
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 06:45:01 PM »
I agree with Gone With the Wind.

Not technically movies, but the endings to the BBC series of Pride & Prejudice, North & South and Bleak House are all sublime enough to warrant viewing over and over. ;)
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." - Samuel Johnson

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 10:13:34 PM »
So many scenes in Witness but particularly the scene in the barn with Harrison Ford and Kelly McGillis, dancing to that Sam Cooke song on the car radio!  Be still my beating heart!

Sponsored Links